(Image source: pixabay.com)
2,000 dads were surveyed about gifts they really want for Father’s Day. A juicy steak and a phone call turned out to be two of the most desired gifts for 2019…
- A phone call from my kids, 47%.
- A big steak, 41%.
- Some peace and quiet, 38%.
- Watching a baseball game with the family, 38%.
- A few beers, 35%.
- A cheap, practical gift like socks or a tie, 35%.
- A glass of wine, 34%.
- To watch whatever I want on TV, 34%.
- A glass of whiskey, 29%.
- An expensive physical gift, like an Apple watch, 29%.
To read more about the results, click here!
(Story source: nypost.com)