Happy Halloween Houston! 104.1 KRBE has your hook-up for everything this Halloween season, including the chance to win tickets to some of your favorite Haunted Houses.
Check out everything you need to know this spooky season!
- Scream World
- Other Halloween Themed Contests
- Other Houston Haunts
- What to Wear
- Halloween Party Playlist
- Spooky Facts
Listen for your chance access to ScreamWorld for the most terrifying night you & your friends will have this Halloween season!
ScreamWorld has been scaring Houstonians for 31 years! This 4.5-acre fright factory boasts three haunted houses, an outdoor maze, graveyard and the Vortex Tunnel. ScreamWorld officially opens Friday September 20th and runs on select nights until November 2nd so click here to buy your tickets.
- Voodoo Swamp: a dark, damp journey to magic and fear – with snakes, marsh monsters, and terrifying critters of all sorts.
- Jake’s Slaughterhouse: a grim, old-style meat processing plant – complete with slaughtered beef, gutted hogs, skinned animals, rotting carcasses… and a few things no meat market should ever have.
- Edge of Darkness: features scenes from the dark underside of our modernizing society – including our Hospital Room, the Boiler Room, Death Row, and the Morgue.
- Maze of Maniacs: an outdoor attraction where prowling evil clowns use disorienting strobe lights and meandering corridors to their advantage as they systematically hunt you down.
- Zombie Graveyard: nestled in the hollow of a forgotten bog, this outdoor attraction is the final home of a host of monstrous creatures that never rest in peace – includes the Vortex Tunnel.
Ranked as Houston’s No. 1 Haunted House by the Chronicle and Houston Press, ScreamWorld has been been recognized nationally as one of the top 13 haunts in the nation by MSN.com and ScaryOverload.com ranks Screamworld as one of the scariest haunts in the nation.