Curbside pickup service will be available, but social distancing is required at all HISD food distribution sites.
Families who do not have transportation and must walk to the site can stand in line but will be required to stay six feet apart from each other. HISD Police and staff volunteers will be there to enforce these measures and help control the crowd. (source: abc13.com)
Starting Monday March 30, families will be able to go to certain Aldine ISD campuses to pick up breakfast and lunch.
Mondays & Thursdays
10am – 1pm
- Aldine High School
- Blanson CTE High School
- Carver High School
- Davis High School
- Eisenhower High School
- MacArthur High School
- Nimitz High School
- Aldine MIddle School
- Garcia Middle School
- Jones Middle School
- Mead Middle School
- Shotwell Middle School
- Teague Middle School
- Anderson Academy
- Carroll Elementary
- Ermel Elementary
- Escamilla Elementary
- Francis Elementary
- Greenspoint Elementary
- Harris Elementary
- Jones Elementary
- Kujawa Elementary
CLEAR CREEK ISD
Beginning Monday, March 30, 2020, Clear Creek ISD will be offering free lunch and breakfast pick-up for multiple days at a time. Monday’s pickup will include lunch and breakfast through Thursday morning. Thursday’s pickup will include lunch and breakfast through Saturday breakfast. This will be for drive through or walk up only between 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. at select schools. Students can pick up meals without an adult present.
- Greene Elementary – 2903 Friendswood Link Road, Webster
- League City Elementary – 520 Walker, League City
- McWhirter Elementary – 300 Pennsylvania, Webster
- Stewart Elementary 330 FM 2094, Kemah
- Whitcomb Elementary – 900 Reseda, Houston
Beginning Monday, March 16
Breakfast will be available from 7:30 – 9:30 a.m.
Lunch will be available from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Dinner will be available from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Children 18 years and younger (must be present) may pick up meals at any CFISD school listed; this is not dependent on where the student is enrolled.
Schools available for curbside meals:
- Arnold MS
- Bane ES
- Cy Creek HS
- Cy Lakes HS
- Cy Park HS
- Cy Ridge HS
- Cy Springs HS
- Danish ES
- Francone ES
- Frazier ES
- Holbrook ES
- Horne ES
- Kirk ES
- Langham Creek HS
- Thornton MS
Beginning Tuesday, March 17
- Goodson MS will be added to the original list of schools.
Fort Bend ISD is supporting the community in a time of uncertainty by ensuring children have access to healthy meals and has expanded the number of sites offering lunch and breakfast.
These meals are at no cost to anyone 18 and under and to students with disabilities without regards to age. Children do not need to be enrolled in Fort Bend ISD to get free breakfast and lunch, but all children will need to be present in order to pick up the meals.
Breakfast will be available from 7:30 a.m. to 9 a.m., lunch will be available from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The new campuses are:
- Ridgegate Elementary
- Briargate Elementary
- Heritage Rose Elementary
- Burton Elementary
- Goodman Elementary
- Rosa Parks Elementary
- Ridgemont Elementary
- Lantern Lane Elementary
- Armstrong Elementary
- Mission Glen Elementary
- Mission Bend Elementary
The district will continue offering this service at these 11 campuses:
- Travis High School
- Hodges Bend Middle School
- Kempner High School
- Sartartia Middle School
- First Colony Middle School
- Dulles High School
- Missouri City Middle School
- Elkins High School
- Ridge Point High School
- McAuliffe Middle School
- Hightower High School
Meals are available Monday – Friday from 10am until 1pm. Students will receive a breakfast and lunch bad when they arrive. Meals are FREE to any child 18 years and younger. Students must be present in order to receive the meal.
- Alamo Elementary
- Austin Elementary
- Ashbel Smith Elementary
- Banuelos Elementary
- Carver Elementary
- Clark Elementary
- Crockett Elementary
- Harlem Elementary
- Highlands Elementary
- Lamar Elentary
- San Jacinto Elementary
- Travis Elementary
- Cedar Bayou Elementary
- Gentry Junior
- Horace Mann Junior
- Goose Creek Memorial
- Lee High
- Sterling High
School breakfast and lunches will be offered to all Katy area children up to 18 years old free of charge. Children and teens do not need to be enrolled in Katy ISD student in order to receive a meal, the district said. All meals will be provided in a “grab-and-go” style outside of the cafeteria near the covered walkway where buses pick up and drop off students. Families will not be able to enter the campus during the meal service.
The meals will be served at the following campuses from 9 a.m. until 11:30 a.m., Monday through Friday, beginning on Monday, March 16.
- Bear Creek Elementary
- Cinco Ranch High Schoiol
- Golbow Elementary
- Hutsell Elementary
- Mayde Creek High School
- Memorial Parkway Elementary
- Sundown Elementary
- West Memorial Elementary
- Williams Elementary
- Tompkins High School
Klein ISD will continue to offer a curbside hot lunch in addition to take-home meals each Monday, Wednesday, & Friday from 10:30 am-12:30 pm or until all meals are distributed. Children 18 and under must be present to receive meals.
- Hildebrandt Intermediate – 22800 Hildebrandt Rd, Klein, TX 77389
- Klein Annex – 7302 Kleingreen Ln, Klein, TX 77379
- Klein Cain High School – 10201 Spring Cypress Rd, Houston, TX 77070
- Klein Intermediate – 4710 W Mt Houston Rd, Klein, TX 77088
- Strack Intermediate – 18027-S Kuykendahl Rd, Klein, TX 77379
- Wunderlich Intermediate – 11800 Misty Valley Dr, Klein, TX 77066
Pick up only. Dine in not available.There is not cost to these meals. The program is open to Pasadena ISD students and any child under the age of 18. Parents can continue to drive to the locations to pick up meals. Meals will be delivered to each vehicle. Please do not park. We wish to thank our Child Nutrition Department for planning and offering these meals for our students.
MON. & THURS. 9:00 A.M. – 10:30 A.M.
- Beverly Hills Intermediate – 11111 Beamer Rd., Houston, TX 77089
- Queens Intermediate – 14521 Queens Rd., Houston, TX 77017
- South Houston Intermediate – 900 College Ave., South Houston, TX 77587
- Kendrick Middle School – 3001 Watters Rd., Pasadena, TX 77504
- Shaw Middle School – 1200 East Houston, Pasadena, TX 77502
MON. & THURS. 11:30 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
- Dobie High School – 10220 Blackhawk Blvd., Houston, TX 77089
- Sam Rayburn High School – 2121 Cherrybrook Ln., Pasadena, TX 77502
- Pasadena High School – 206 South Shaver St., Pasadena, TX 77506
- South Houston High School – 3820 Shaver St., South Houston, TX 77587
- Pasadena Memorial High School – 4410 Crenshaw Rd., Pasadena, TX 77504
Pearland ISD will offer free curbside Grab & Go lunch and next day breakfast for all Pearland ISD students ages 18 and under beginning, Monday, March 30. Adult meals will not be served.
Meals will be distributed Monday – Friday, 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. for the duration of our school district closure.
Food pickup will be available:
- Carleston Elementary, 3010 Harkey Rd., Pearland, TX 77584
- Lawhon Elementary, 5810 Brookside Rd., Pearland, TX 77581
- PACE Center, 2314 Old Alvin Rd., Pearland, TX 77581
SANTE FE ISD
Sante Fe ISD and Nutrition Services Department announced Saturday that they will provide meals for all SFISD students who qualify for the federal meal program starting Monday, March 16.
Parents and students may drive-thru to pick up meals from March 16 – 20 from 10:30 a.m. – noon at Barnett Elementary.
Stafford Municipal School District announced Friday that it will offer free curbside meals to eligible students who are 18 and under.
Breakfast will be served at Stafford’s Elementary and Intermediate schools from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Lunch will also be served from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Dinner will only handed out at Stafford Elementary School from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.