CITY OF HOUSTON
Here is a list of steps you must take in order to get tested for coronavirus:
Step 1 – Online Screening:
Once you have gone through the online screening process and deemed “at-risk” you will receive a unique code and a phone number to call.
Step 2 – Phone Consultation:
Call the given number and complete phone consultation. If deemed “at-risk” you will be given another unique code and information of where to get your first test.
Step 3 – Testing Facility:
Proceed to the testing facility at your scheduled time. Be sure to bring with you a photo ID and other information as requested by your nurse screener.
You can call here at: 832-927-7575
UNITED MEMORIAL MEDICAL CENTER – 510 West Tidwell
The free-of-charge testing will take place at United Memorial Medical Center, located at 510 West Tidwell, on the following days and times:
- Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
SMART FINANCIAL CENTRE – 1811 LEXINGTON BLVD
- Tuesday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Wednesday – Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
LEGACY COMMUNITY HEALTH
Legacy asks that you please call (832) 548-5226 first with any questions before arriving.
- Legacy Baker-Ripley, 6500 Rookin Street, Bldg B, Ste 200
- Legacy Bissonnet, 12667 Bissonnet
- Legacy Branard, 401 Branard St., Level 3
- Legacy Deer Park Center St., 3430 Center St., Deerpark
- Legacy Fifth Ward, 3811 Lyons Ave.
- Legacy Lyons, 3811 Lyons Ave.
- Legacy Mapleridge, 6550 Mapleridge Street, Ste. 106
- Legacy Montrose, 1415 California St.
- Legacy Northline, 5598-A1 North Freeway, Northtown Plaza
- Legacy Santa Clara, 5616 Lawndale St., Ste A108
- Legacy San Jacinto, 4301 Garth Suite 400, Baytown
- Legacy Sharpstown, 6677 Rookin
- Legacy Southwest, 6441 High Star Dr.
- Legacy Central Beaumont, 450 North 11th St.
Fort Bend County
Oak Bend Medical Center
Before you visit the site, you must:
- Complete a screen online,
- If you pass the screening, you’ll be given a unique that will be required when you visit the site.